Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tyler

I thought that since Tyler being 15 and all, and not really willingly giving me any good material for my blog, that I would just give you all an update.

This picture was taken this weekend at the park while Scott was taking pictures of Abby in her pagent dress. Again, neither he nor Cadie was not really a willing participant in the photo opp, but finally gave in.

Tyler is a sophomore now, and is academically superior. He took the Alabama State Graduation Exam this year and scored the highest out of all the 10th graders. In response to that we are already getting inquiries from schools such as Tulane, Oral Roberts University and Birmingham Southern just to name a few.

Not that the Top schools in the country have much chance. After his recent summer mission trip to Mexico he has solidified his decision to enter the Ministry as a foreign Missionary! I think that is an amazing thing for a boy of 15!

His dedication and love for the Lord gives me new strength each day in my own spiritual walk and makes me a little sad about all those years I chose to ignore God. He is a witness to all the kids he comes into contact with and touches hearts of even the adults. God has huge plans for him and I am very blessed to be able to witness them.

Hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a blessing to have such a wonderful teenager! If only we had been so wise at that age - we'd have not wasted so much time.

Swidget 1.0 2