Monday, February 2, 2009

I've been tagged!




Hi! I've been photo tagged by my friend Amy over at Cheeky Cocoa Beans! The instructions are to post your 6th picture in your 6th photo file. It's fun to see exactly what is in there!

Ha! This was from our Anniversary trip to Gatlinburg, TN. My husband the rebel... If you can read the sign it says "Serious injuries have occured on these rocks. Do Not Climb." Of course, the temptation of a photo op was just too much to resist!

Such great memories. We should do that again! SOON.

Now, I must tag 6 other people, but I really only know 4...and one of them tagged me, so if you are reading this and I don't know you, feel free to consider yourself tagged, and check out just what you have lurking in your 6th photo file, slot number 6!

1. Melissa at "Love and Learn"

2. Mardi at "A day in the life of Mardi"

3. Ang at "Tails from Groomer Ang"

Have fun girls and share the memories!

2 comments:

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

That was fun, wasn't it? :) Great photo!

Groomer Angie said...

I got my tag photo on today, a box turtle the dogs found of all things. HA

Swidget 1.0 2