Monday, January 19, 2009

Bleach & Job hunting don't mix!

Who would've thought??? Bleach and job hunting don't mix? Ha ha!

I've been on a cleaning binge today and I totally stripped the bathroom of all living and non-living items that could be physically moved and sprayed down all the tile, the floor, the shower walls, the tub... EVERYTHING with bleach. I even got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor. It looks and smells WONDERFUL. But what do I know? My brain is foggy from the fumes and my throat feels like sandpaper. Apparantly working in a closed shower with bleach is not recommended for the throat/lung function. :::wink:::

Thus, comes the job hunting... Did I mention my brain is foggy from the fumes? I was almost... seriously ~this close~ to finishing a 4 page application for Eric when I STOOPIDLY clicked refresh... It did... right to the first page. Everything I had entered was GONE.

I think I'll wait until my brain clears before I try again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2