Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...

Ok, I know its supposed to be wordless Wednesday but this is my first time participating and wanted to invite anyone who sees this to join the fun. My wonderful, angel of a friend Amy has participated in this on her blog http://cheekycocoabean.blogspot.com/ for quite a while now and I have always enjoyed her posts. Check her out. I guarantee you'll giggle at least ONCE. And now for my favorite picture of the day...
Mack absolutely loved his trip to the garden to help plant watermelons! I think this is the beginning of a long relationship between him and dirt.

1 comment:

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

What a cutie! And I bet he didn't stay clean for very long! ;)

You are such a blessing, Dannielle, and I am praising God with you for your wonderful news today!

Swidget 1.0 2