Thursday, May 20, 2010

Painting, again.

Well, thanks to Bekah volunteering me to paint Mrs. Ellis something for her new house, I am painting again. How on earth could you resist and say no to this ?
So, I of course said yes. Yesterday was the day. I painted and painted and ended up with these:

This is called "Windblown" and is 16X20 in acrylic. I'd love to do oils, but I just don't have the space for them to hang out and dry... The next one is a bit smaller at 10X13. It doesn't have a name yet, and I'm not so sure I'm done or even pleased with it...
The next two were done earlier in the year, the budha was commissioned by my sister for a gift and was HUGE. 24X40 also done in acrylic. The raven was a surprise gift for my husband. It is 16X20 acrylic.
Hopefully, this will be a trend that hangs around. I love the release and RELIEF that painting brings. :)

1 comment:

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you're back to painting now. :)

Love the new look of your blog, too!

Swidget 1.0 2