Tuesday, August 25, 2009

16 months already.

As I was downloading a multitude of pictures from my camera I came across these all taken within the last month. I can't believe its been 16 months since we brought him home.
Has there ever been a more perfect baby? Well, I can think of 4 that tie... but this is celebrating Zion McKay Watley! Number 5...
Nothing more beautiful!
So intent....
Mack loves being outside!
This is probably my favorite... So Peaceful.
If only you could see that his glasses say "Princess" on the side!
King of the castle... Remotes, drumstick and the big man recliner!
Mastering the spoon!
This is Mack's way of helping with laundry, notice the lint filter thrown on the floor.

So proud he was able to be such HELP!
It won't be long and he'll be grown...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2